Army of Defenders Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of Defenders Headquarters

We are the Army of Defenders and we fight for peace and freedoom of all the sentient beings!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  GameGame  MUSIC PLAYERMUSIC PLAYER  

blinders mystories part 6 and last 1

Go down 

did you like my history report
yes
blinders mystories part 6 and last 1 Vote_lcap50%blinders mystories part 6 and last 1 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
no
blinders mystories part 6 and last 1 Vote_lcap0%blinders mystories part 6 and last 1 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
kinda
blinders mystories part 6 and last 1 Vote_lcap0%blinders mystories part 6 and last 1 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
it was awsome
blinders mystories part 6 and last 1 Vote_lcap50%blinders mystories part 6 and last 1 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
blinder
Spy Agent
Spy Agent
blinder

blinders mystories part 6 and last 1 Empty
PostSubject: blinders mystories part 6 and last 1   blinders mystories part 6 and last 1 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 2:39 pm

well guess i was out of the game for a few days when Rod took over so i didn't really know what happend but i did think prime did get smarter with his recruiting after i be a i mean quit the army but yeah i was prety confused when i saw that Rod was leader but i got explained to
soo yep that brings me to present

soooooooooooooooooooooooo yeah hope you liked my little history report from virus shadow thru the time i rejoined and i will be here for feature generations of other defenders i hope

and i might put some stuff of what i did when i was a decepticon that will be fun
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HaloDirt

blinders mystories part 6 and last 1
Page 1 of 1