Army of Defenders Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of Defenders Headquarters

We are the Army of Defenders and we fight for peace and freedoom of all the sentient beings!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  GameGame  MUSIC PLAYERMUSIC PLAYER  

my halo series part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blinder
Spy Agent
Spy Agent
blinder

my halo series part 2 Empty
PostSubject: my halo series part 2   my halo series part 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 3:20 am

more elites come thru a door
my halo series part 2 967652 yeah take that
my halo series part 2 9409 and this
my halo series part 2 80877 Grenade
they go thru another door a smilar room from the one they where just in take out guys in there go thru another door take out a few elites and grunts walk up to another door they get attacked cant find attacker
my halo series part 2 9409 must be a spec ops
my halo series part 2 866424 ya think
my halo series part 2 2520 i found him
my halo series part 2 5580 huh what the
Mark throwed a grenade
take out 2 elite up above
there out of ammo
my halo series part 2 2520 (picks up a plasma rifle)
my halo series part 2 866424 (gets a shot gun from one of he dead guys)
my halo series part 2 80877 gets battle rifle ammo
my halo series part 2 9409 (grabs 2 pistols)
they go to a long wide hallway with small plat forms with gunner grunts with plasma turrets bunch of major elite
my halo series part 2 2520 shoots his plasma rifle at an elite a gunner up stairs at end of hallway starts shooting and there a sniper jackel up there and all the Aliens start shooting
mark gets shoot
my halo series part 2 2520 sheilds low
my halo series part 2 2520 (pulls out sniper shoots the jackel sniper)
a little bet more shooting killing they get out side in space they ge ambushed by2 scout elites the scout elites have jet packs
there shoot Hunter picks up a Covenant carbine
they get to a big elevator shaft they here a buzz
my halo series part 2 80877 what the
my halo series part 2 967652 drooooooooooooooooones

drones bugs they have no sheild but there stll deadlybecause they fly and there allways in giant swarms

took em a long time but they got they jump down the levator shaft on a elevator with 2 elite and a few grunts
they go into a small room with a door in the front AND BACK THE FRONT DOOR opens they jump out of fire 3 scout elite one on a turret the other 2 flying around Cief fires some battle rifle ammo killig the elite on the turret then they all run out hunter takes out a sniper shoots the 2 flying elites they go to a small elevator it leads to the bomb filled with elite the Chief is now alone the others went to in Amber Clad its a ship chief throws a grenade plasma grenade sticks straight to the red elite red is a major elite blue is soilder black in white are spec ops gold is honor guard chief takes out the elites

Cortana: chief me inside your head now

by the way cortana is a AI construct chief puts here inside his head she defuses the bomb
my halo series part 2 80877 how much time was left
cortana: you dont wanna a know
my halo series part 2 80877 lord hood
lord hood: chief
my halo series part 2 80877 permission toleave station
Lord hood: what for
my halo series part 2 80877 to give the covenant back there bomb
Lordhood: permission granted
Chief grabs the 1 ton bomb
Drags it to the elevator
Cortana: i know what you thinking
my halo series part 2 80877 so stay here
Cortana: unfotunitly for us both ilike crazy
Chief drags the bomb to a air lock opens it the bomb is going out Chief grabs it
flying thru space gets close to a covenant ship turns the bomb on jumps away straight thru the old halo pices bomb blows up and so does the covenant ship he lands on
in amber clad

Sgt: for a brick he flew pretty good the covenant ships were heading for earth the drop ships land here what they look like my halo series part 2 166106 and here the ship the humens come in my halo series part 2 228324
they my halo series part 2 228324 fly in
sniper: its looking bad recomend mission abort

Commander maranda keys: up to you johnson

SgtJohnson: were goin in lock in load marines

Marine pilot: wow

a Scarab shoots the 2 peliacans down
(to e continued)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HaloDirt

my halo series part 2
Page 1 of 1